Monday, July 13, 2015

My Gosh...

Whoever is checking this blog, I'm sorry.  I went on vacation for a week, and then work decided to blow up on me once I got back.  In fact I'm still too busy to post adequately, so I won't even try.  But I wanted to let you two or three know that I AM still here and I WILL be posting again once the dust settles a bit more.  Items to discuss...

- Got my foot pegs on, they're pretty cool with minor complaints.
- Just got my COL. MUSTARD name sticker, I'll try to get some good pics of the application.
- Got some angry eyes for the headlights.  Kind of on the fence about them, eventually they'll make more sense (coordinate with my eventual spare cover, you'll see eventually I hope), but I'm still excited.
- Got some tail light covers with little Jeep emblems on them.

Think that's it.  And honestly that's a lot.  haha  Still no lift, I kind of gave up on it for the time being.  My next big purchase will probably be soft doors so I don't have to lug 160 pounds up two flights of stairs anymore (during the summer anyway...).

Jeep Wave Count:  Continue to climb, and I AM making note of it (never stopped), but I'll need to count it up still.  BAD blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment