Monday, June 8, 2015

Latest Purchases!

Well, I don't have them yet, but I did pay for them and they're on the way!

1)  Foot pegs.  I like running doors off and have been disappointed in the "fun" level of my foot/leg placement options.  So I picked up these guys.



2)  Soft top boot.  I also like putting the soft top down and, mostly just for looks, I got this guy.  Well, not only for looks.  When you put the soft top down, the fabric hangs into the trunk space.  You have about 2 inches of storage space before you have to start messing with the fabric to move it out of the way.  Not too bad, but when you're loading an arm-full of junk at 1am in a dark street (no trunk light) it's kink of a pain.  This boot wraps around the fabric and zips shut, so I'll essentially have more easily-accessible trunk space while the top is down.  This as opposed to what I've read anyway about the Smittybilt boot (this stupid guy), and we all know how I feel about Smittybilt anyway.  So here's the Rugged Ridge awesomeness (fingers crossed) that I picked up:

So there you have it.  So much for my lift savings...  Honestly though, there's a heck of a lot more I want that I could have bought and didn't, so I consider it a victorious savings day!  ...Right?

Jeep Wave Count:  Need to tally, not sure.  :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment