Monday, May 4, 2015

Bleck

This job thing, it just won't stop.

So I have a birthday coming up.  I have asked for about $5,000 - $10,000 worth of Jeep stuff and expect to get about, oh, $0 worth of it.  Items on my list:
  • 2.5" Terraflex lift kit with shocks and springs, installed
  • 35" BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A tires (crazy expensive)
  • Once all that's done a custom spare tire cover (I've got ideas, but it's too soon to explain!)
  • Mean looking front bumper with winch mounting space (haven't decided on one yet)
  • Winch
  • It would be nice to have a matching-ish rear bumper as well, possible a new spare tire carrier for the larger tire size, not sure how that'll work out
  • 6.5" speakers offering a powerful Mid range (hopefully a clean replacement of 6.5" factory speakers)
  • Sub (if I can find somewhere to put it)
  • Sadly, probably an amp for the sub (can't I just live?) (also if I can find somewhere to put it)
  • Seat covers or replacement seats
    • Many options on this one
    • I'm leaning toward vinyl, leather, or synthetic leather
    • I don't want to stain my cloth interior with all manner of staining stuffs
    • Options range from a cool Jeep towel that wraps around the seat and fastens ($30) to, like, name your price ($1500 is the highest I've seen) (and yeah right)
  • Yellow SpiderShade for getting my top-down shade on
  • Flat fenders
  • KC lights
  • BedRug interior carpet replacement
  • Plastic window protector bags (for when they're off)
  • Tuffy storage boxes mounted here and there
  • STUUUUUUUUFFFFF

This is just top of my head stuff.  There's tons I'd like to throw on.  A Jeeper buddy of mine said that JEEP actually stands for "Just Empty Every Pocket".  Fr rlz.

As a fun counter-post, here's what I've actually put in so far:
  • Rear view mirror hanger (neeeeeed it)
  • Quick-remove safari mirrors for doors-off
  • Grab handles
  • 2x 6.5" speakers in the soundbar offering a decent (though not incredible) amount of bass
  • A few tools
  • Hitch extender for my bike rack
  • Awesome rubber floor mats

Jeep Wave Count: Same (unknown) as last update, still haven't tallied the number.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment