Friday, May 8, 2015

Gas Data

Quick update today regarding gas mileage.  First of all, the Jeep reports MPG usage, but when I calculate it myself it doesn't match.  So one (or both) of us are wrong. The Jeep reports an average (over 3 fill ups so far since I started tallying this) of 17.3mpg.  The average I've calculated myself is 16.72mpg.  That's a difference of 0.58mpg with the Jeep reporting better than it's getting.  Unless my calculations aren't based on perfect numbers, of course that's entirely possible.

Anyway, the full deets so far:

Reported MPG: 17.3
Calculated MPG: 16.72
Difference: 0.58
Avg Cost/Fill: $36.40
Avg Miles Driven/Tank: 248.13
Avg Days Between Fills: 6 


Also, my average drive time (powered-on-time anyway) per tank is about 11.5 hours.

Well, I think it's interesting...

Jeep Wave Count: 39















No comments:

Post a Comment