Monday, May 11, 2015

Oil Change #1

I get a couple free oil changes from the Jeep dealer I bought from.  The Jeep user's manual says the Jeep will consume oil in its early runnin' days as it distributes lubrication throughout the car, so I decided to get a free oil change at 2500 miles.  By the way, I'm already at 2500 miles.  I'm not sure how that happened...  Seems like a lot of miles already.

I got the oil changed this weekend and the service guy said the Jeep looked perfect from a maintenance standpoint.  I hope so, I haven't had it that long!  haha  He said that the '15 Jeeps generally only need oil changes every 5000 miles.  The Eclipse people (previous car) said I could go as many as 6000, but they always put "current mileage + 3000" on the 'next oil change' sticker.  So I didn't really beleive the Eclipse people.  Side note, I'm dumb with cars.  haha  The Jeep people actually put "current mileage + 5000" on the sticker, so I guess I believe them.  That's nice.

Jeep Wave Count: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment