Thursday, May 14, 2015

To Adventure!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  And here's another one for ya:  Sorry I won't be posting tomorrow.  My wife and I ARE GOING to take a trip this weekend.  We'll either head to Crystal Beach for Go Topless Day (a "topless Jeep" event, not, you know, the other thing), or if it looks like it's just going to rain there all weekend we'll head out to find some trails in Arkansas.  Or who knows, something else maybe.  I've been looking forward to going to topless day though, there will reportedly be between 2000 and 4000 Jeeps there!  That's a lot of tricked out vehicles to check out.  Also beach camping!  If you'll recall from an earlier post we already have the Bolivar / Crystal Beach camping sticker for the year and have been planning on going back anyway.  But the mountains would be fun, too.  We'll see where we end up, I'll try to take some pics, and I'll be back on Monday with a report of some sort.

Jeep Wave Count: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment