Thursday, April 2, 2015

Baby's first fill up

It finally happened.   Actually it took longer than I thought it would, but I had to fill up on gas tonight.  I was worried it would be really expensive, and I wouldn't call it "cheap", but it could have been worse.


 I thought I'd read Jeeps had 18 gallon tanks.  Guess not.  I was pretty empty and it only took 14.

Crazy window frame bolt update:  You will all be pleased to know I was able to replace the stupid bolts without dropping them into the black hole.  Hoorah!  It turned out easier than I thought it would be.  Maybe I'm getting SmArTeR.

My wife and I decided to take the Jeep out for a drive tonight to get some air with the top down.  It was a nice drive!  We're really enjoying the Jeep a lot.  I got this pic, though I wish I'd had my Nikon with me at the time.  Cell phone pics being what they are, feast your eyes on this artistic masterpiece:

Silhouette Against Giant Blue Neon Building.  I'm fun.
After cruising a while we stopped at Kellers, the best hamburger joint in the world ever.  It's a drive-in style place so we were at our car the whole time.  I happened to park next to some other Jeeps, all of us standing around, but no one said hi.  So much for the enthusiastic Jeep community...  That is until I left!  It happened!  haha

Jeep Wave Count:  1!

No comments:

Post a Comment