Thursday, April 2, 2015

Onward!

With all the "how" out of the way (see previous posts), let's get to the experience of the whole thing.  The Jeep culture is pretty adamant about their vehicles.  I consider myself a bit of an outsider not fully "in the know" in that community, so with this blog I will try to chronicle what it's like, for me anyway, to own and live with a Jeep.  The surprises, the benefits, and the pitfalls.

Here's my little guy in my apartment driveway lookin all buff:

I understand there is a "Jeep wave."  If you see another Jeeper you are supposed to wave to them and they're supposed to wave back.  So far I've had no waves!  :(  To chronicle this I will be posting a Wave Count in these posts to report on how many such waves to date I've received.  If it ever gets to the point where it's too many to keep track of I'll stop.  But for now...

Jeep Wave Count:  0

No comments:

Post a Comment