Thursday, April 23, 2015

Speakers Tomorrow! (???)

Hi everyone.  And by that I mean "Hi Aron".  haha  I look at my Views per Post and it's always 0.  I figured that's because no one is reading this thing.  But yesterday my buddy Aron called me out for missing a Wednesday.  (D'OH!)  So people ARE reading this!  I guess a "view" gets logged for whatever post you might have an auto-shortcut to in your address bar (you start typing a URL and a previously visited URL auto-populates, you click it, blah blah blah), so you view an older post and scroll up to the latest, and there you have it - an un-logged post view.  So who knows, I'm probably speaking to millions of people right now hanging on my every word.  ..................................taco.  BOOM!

Anyway, so my speakers should come in tomorrow.  I'll take some pics of the installation process and give you some opinions on how it sounds.  I'm hoping it's going to change my entire life.  Everything I knew before about music will be shattered by the ridiculousness of these two 6.5" speakers.  Prepare to be shocked and amazed.

Jeep Wave Count: 28

No comments:

Post a Comment